WHO WE ARE
We’re Mercury, and we are re-imagining the collegiate fan experience one university at a time. We’re a 21st century media, marketing, and e-commerce partner for collegiate athletic programs that utilizes the latest technologies to deepen fan engagement and monetization. We help athletes earn money off their Name, Image, and Likeness, help universities navigate and evolve in the ever-changing digital landscape, and help fans get rewarded for actions they have always taken but never been rewarded for.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a highly experienced front-end engineer to help us architect and build a brand new innovative and highly interactive fan-centric user experience. If you are looking to make a difference, are passionate about user centric design and engineering, and are interested in driving early interface decisions we want to hear from you!
- Develop beautiful and performant web applications that integrate with a range of internal and third-party APIs.
- Ideate on new features and take the lead on implementation, testing, deployment, measurement, and improvement.
- Build, test, and document libraries and component design systems.
- Shaping our engineering culture by coming up with ideas, tools, and infrastructure wherever you see a problem to be solved.
- 4+ years of frontend development experience. At least 2 years of experience working with Vue.js or a similar framework (React).
- Highly Proficient with Typescript.
- Style frameworks like TailwindCSS/TailwindUI or Chakra UI.
- Ability to develop for a myriad of devices with differing screen sizes and resolutions.
- Understanding of web standards and accessibility.
- Experience with NuxtJS in production a plus.
- Track record of working with small teams on early projects, shipping those projects to users, and iterating based on feedback.
- You learn quickly, are flexible, and do whatever it takes for the team to be successful.
- You have an interest in blockchain, cryptocurrency, and NFTs.
- Type: Full-time
- Title: Senior Front-end Engineer
- Direct Report: VP of Engineering
- Start Date: Exact start date to be agreed upon
- Location: Remote, but expected to attend in-person meetings from time to time
- Benefits: Healthcare, Vision, and Dental